We ship exclusively by UPS within the US and internationally for all package shipments. We have additional options for shipping larger freight items. Packages can be tracked online from our door to your package's final destination.
UPS Shipping in the U.S.
We offer the following shipping methods (where available) for package items (typically items under 150 lbs.) shipped in the Continental U.S.
- UPS Express Critical (Live Rates Not Available - Call for Price quote if you need this level of service)
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3 Day Select
- UPS Ground
We offer the following shipping methods (where available) for freight items (Within the U.S. and to Canada and Puerto Rico)
- UPS LTL Freight
- UPS Next Day Air Freight
- UPS 2nd Day Air Freight
- UPS 3 Day Freight
UPS Shipping Internationally
We offer both package and freight services internationally via UPS. Packages can be tracked on-line. Customs fees, VAT (value added tax) and sales tax are typically charged by the government of destination country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. We recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied. For customs clearance a customs broker is usually needed who may charge you a brokerage fee. Packages may be held up in customs for a few days, which may delay delivery. Margot Machinery ships all products internationally in compliance with all applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and any amendments thereof.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from stores.margot.com (Margot Machinery, Inc.) are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We can not take responsibility for the shipment once we have delivered it to the carrier (i.e. in case of lost packages we will not refund anything and/or re-shipping will be on the customer’s cost).
Even though all products sold by us do not contain any warranty or guaranty of any kind, and are sold “as-is – where-is” , we do provide a thirty (30) day inspection period after you receive the product in which to inspect and return the product, so long as you comply with our Return Policy described below.
Only the entire product is eligible for return, not parts or components. Parts and components of a product cannot be returned, unless Margot Machinery agrees in writing in advance.
Only defective, DOA, or unused products that are undamaged (returned in the same condition) are subject to this Return Policy in effect during the inspection period. Returns for anything other than defective/DOA as determined by Margot will include a twenty per cent (20%) restocking charge if the item is deemed functional and saleable.
Always contact us first so that we could provide you with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can reach us directly at 518-346-6379 or via e-mail at email@example.com
After you receive an RMA from us, you must properly pack and ship the product to Margot Machinery in the original packaging and packing materials using shipping containers that are clearly marked with the RMA number on the outside of the container(s) to: All returns must be shipped freight and insurance prepaid by you, with the amount of insurance that you purchase for the product return being at least equal to the amount purchased when Margot Machinery originally shipped the product(s) to you.
Ship product within 5 business days of receiving RMA number to:
Margot Machinery, Inc.
502B Potential Parkway
Scotia, NY 12302 USA
- All documentation and instructions that were included with the product must be returned in the package.
- In the event that the product is not returned in the same condition as it was when shipped by us, or you have not complied with all of the requirements of this Return Policy, we will make the necessary deductions from the amount that you paid for the product, as well as the restocking charge, in order to compensate us for our losses.
- In the event that you comply with every provision of this Return Policy, Margot Machinery will return to you the price that Margot Machinery received from you for the product, less all costs for original packaging, shipping, insurance, and Taxes that may have been paid at the time of your original purchase.
- A product is not eligible for return if it has been subjected to any wear or damage not the cause of Margot Machinery.
- We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy as expressed in our Terms and Conditions of Website Orders from time to time, so please check our website from time to time for the latest Return Policy.